Thursday, December 09, 2004

Let the rain come pouring down

Sometimes we all need a little more rain than we're used to or prepared to handle. Despite what I try to tell myself, I've really had a hard time dealing with this whole situation about Crazy For You. I want to be able to accept the fact that I got no part and continue on and have a good time in my last high school production... but it just feels too degrading, and we haven't even started rehersals yet. All I wanted from my last high school production and possibily last production ever was a chance to perform.
I'm thankful for all of the opportunities that I've had in the past and the wonderful productions I have been able to be a part of... I really am. It's just so difficult to be in the situation where I have the same part as freshmen who are first timers to any type of drama production. I think I'm going to go to the first few rehersals and see how I feel about being there.. Hopefully it will be better than I'm expecting and everything will work out. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime I have to tell Rosen once again the way that I'm feeling and my disinterest in being his proposal for me to be Assistant Director.

ENOUGH about all this. I came home and slept from 3-7:20 today. I needed to. It was just a long day. It's funny how I want the school days to go by fast, the weekends to last forever, and the school year to never really end.. Despite any bumps, this year has already been amazing.
I'm really so glad that at school I've developed such great friends. I've always had Micayla, Jodi and Kathleen.. they're like family... but this year I've become so much closer with Danielle and Judy.. i <3 them. :). it's really nice to have people to laugh with and MyersBriggs with.. haha.

As much as I want the school days to pass quickly, I enjoy my days. I love physics. It's a great class to end the day with... except when we're doing math that my college algebra class hasn't taken me up to yet.. then it gets tense, but other than that.. .physics really is PHUN! haha.

Today Ryan and I were sitting in my car waiting to get out of the parking lot and it was raining on my rooftop once again. It was beautiful. Man, I'm a lucky girl.
My nap was also beautiful.. I fell asleep to the Simon & Garfunkel greatest hits CD that Natan burnt for me. it's sweet.
gah, I love music.
The rain doesn't bother me. Yet, sometimes I do have rainy days. Ironically today was one of them.
I have painted on a board on my wall "She lives in the sun... She loves the rain... Life is Beautiful." and that just about sums it all up.

I've come to enjoy even the rainy days... they've made me humble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home