Saturday, August 20, 2005

my room is my sanctuary

i've been packing my room little by little in the past few days... i started early because i knew it would take me a long time. not because everything i have to pack.. but because i'm apprehensive about packing.

i started packing up my desk. and then i realized that i'm going to take things off my walls. and then i started crying. these walls have been like a manifestation of ME! haha.. ahh...


so this morning i woke up and decided that i'm going to just pack up and go. take with me what i am and what expresses that. and leave this room behind. bring myself someplace new.

as a tribute to the piece of art i've lived in for however long:










adios, dear room.

5 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best part is you in the mirror taking the picture.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

i know.. what's even better is i've worn that same tie-dye shirt to sleep in the past 5 nights. hahaha.. and i'm wearing it right now.

:)

 
At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at Tim and you.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

thanks darling :)

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its been a while since ive seen your room or even talked to you so its kinda upsetting to see your door....lol i knew it would go away one day but i gotta say it did upset me..those days were so simple.gimmie a call sometime or write me or something.. i miss you like helll and hope everything is aweseom for you . like ive always said: you deserve the best. i love you racheybaby.take care
if you dont know who this is rach, we are going to have some serious issues;) MPWAH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home