Monday, November 07, 2005

In a parallel universe I'm Gay.

Jodi sent me these pictures and I just can't help but think we'd be such perfect lesbians if we were physically attracted to one another. (and i didn't have a boyfriend)

I mean look how CUTE we look:




































































Okay, so here's the only reason why I'm not asking for Jodi's hand in marriage:














muahaha.. they're both pretty awesome people. the message here is that i'm one damn lucky gal.

2 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

yeah, we're beautiful! P's... but not in every sense of the acronym-- haaa! but yayy for you and brian! sheesh, i'm superly happy for you. and i pretty much friend-love you more than anyone in the worldd. you're the bestt. haha i played that at one of my shows this weekend-- "best i ever had" by vertical horizon. sweet song man! a little sad... i enjoyed singing it though, and i'm sure you would've enjoyed hearing me sing it. welll, i'll be singing to you soon enough back home! haha (this is such a love letter--it just happens that way! geez!) i love you!

 
At 4:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaa! Great pictures of you both.

Now I know what Jodi looks like! Never saw a picture of her before.

Btw, I stole a picture of your blog and I just might post it on mine. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home