Sunday, November 06, 2005

we all love a little heart break

(or at least I always have)

I was scanning through a blog or two when I came across this girl who had lyrics to a song and under them she wrote how the song was on repeat and she was crying while listening. (she admited that it was very "emo") Funny thing about it -- I had done the same thing with the same stupid (but good) song just a few months ago. Reading her blog was like moving backwards or something... It's crazy to think that for a good two years of my life I had indulged in the game of high vs. low, up vs. down, love vs. heartbreak. The measures we go to just to suffice our emotional longings could arguably be referred to as crazy or normal. I think it's both.

Until you reach some point of exceeding that insane norm, or meet someone who takes you someplace above it all.
Until then, perhaps it's a battle of will -- not to give in to the lonliness that creeps up on an uncoupled heart. Or maybe we're supposed to. Or maybe it's just a luck of the draw that some of us do and some of us don't.

These possibilities come without answers.



"A simple heart's stress, anything but simple"

At least now I know that love, healthy love, is real, possible, and alive. So I guess if I were sending a message, that would be it.

Fond thoughts to the people of this world. Love, Rach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home