Monday, December 20, 2004

ACT. Words are inert.

I once had that slogan painted across my room before it was covered by the trippie blue mural. "ACT. Words are inert." Because they are. They are symbols and crutches and filling. They are attempted structure to form this chaotic world rather than letting the chaos structure itself. Well I suppose words are all just a structure formed by the nature of theworld... but actions have always spoken louder than words. Truth lies in what is done rather than stated, assumed, or said. So with that, I shall stop speaking for the evening and just believe. Believe in myself and the capacity of greatness that is within me, ever growing and changing. Life is beautiful for its ability to grow and evolve. Rather than just live, I will be a true part of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home