Sunday, August 28, 2005

thankfulness

i decided that to help allieviate this sense of.. whatever, sadness... i'm going to write down the things i'm thankful for every day. call it what you may..

so today i'm thankful for eating breakfast that my parents are paying for and the opportunity that i have waiting before me to LEARN LEARN LEARN. (yay, learning's fun.) anddd for the experiences i've already had with project serve that really allowed me to help others who need it.


((don't worry, i'm not going to write on HERE what i'm thankful for every day. that's for mi JUICY journal.))

yall have a wonderful day. i'm going to eat breakfast. and enjoy the rain.

rach

3 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey rach

i
am
thankful
for
you!

and for my messy room that still needs to be unpacked...

sameoldlove*

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

:)... love and big kisses on your cheek, kat!

 
At 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thankful for meeting people like you (albeit through blogging).

I met a blogger last weekend in London. It was great big fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home