Monday, March 14, 2005

quick thought

what's the deal with expectations? feeling like another person owes you something like an explination? sometimes i don't know if i have the right to ask for one or not... and sometimes i just expect a person would give me one, cause if i were them i would. but i guess there comes a point when you no longer are that much a part of a person's life and someone else is.. and that person who used to feel the urge to explain themselves to you, no longer has that urge. yeah? perhaps. so i guess at that point, you learn to release what you've already let go of and truly move on.
it's a weird thing to do when you're not feeling bitter or hurt or sad... you're just moving on and the emotions are kind of.. apathetic. for me, apathy is strange. haha.

i haven't done my homework in a long time. and it feels like i haven't gone to school for a while either.. hmmm, maybe i should get on top of that.

ahhhh.. really awesome people work at clyde's. yesssss. come out thurs-saturday for the St. Patrick's day extraviganza! bagpipes and all! it's gonna be sweet.

night poopies.

5 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mind is wandering and somehow I have come across your blog and then proceeded to read its entire contents instead of starting my research paper.

All I have to say is that:

Rachael you rock and that I hope poopsies is a term of endearment

-Dennis
oh and that "I'm his aid" thing on friday was pure genius.

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mind is wandering and somehow I have come across your blog and then proceeded to read its entire contents instead of starting my research paper.

All I have to say is that:

Rachael you rock and that I hope poopsies is a term of endearment

-Dennis
oh and that "I'm his aid" thing on friday was pure genius.

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I'd have to say that if you want an explanation, then ask for one.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

oh, i ask away. that's for sure. when i want answers, i find them. haha.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

DENNIS! eht em... you best be leaving me your screen name... or IM me, rairai1012

 

Post a Comment

<< Home